Tuesday, February 12, 2013

How do you delete Android app installation files?

android app
 on Official Google Apps in Android Market  A Guide
android app image



Rukawa


How do you delete installation files from apps you've downloaded but uninstalled?

I have a Motorola Atrix.



Answer
it depends which market you are using , if your using 1mobile market and you enabled to save the APK files after installation it will be saved in Downloads folder if ur using Black market it will be saved in Black market / Downloads if your using android market it wont be saved on ur device .

What is the best android app for being able to lock saved pictures?




joshua


I have an HTC and i need an app to lock pictures on my android phone. I have a little boy what plays app games on my phone and need to lock some of my pictures so that he is not exposed to them.


Answer
"Hide It Pro" it is an Audio Manager but when you hold the text "audio manger" in for 2 seconds it will open up Hide It Pro.
You can add a password for it too. You can hide Apps, pics, videos and much more It's really good!

What's the best android app to track of your period and also keep track of my nuva ring schedule?




Poonspoon


I've tried Ovu view and My period and ovulation tracker, it does the job, but I want something that has reminders for birth control, and not just the pill. Any ideas or am I asking too much?


Answer
Period and ovalation calender, I think that what its called, answer my ques :-)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment