Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Will an android tablet help a CS major through college?

Will an android tablet help a CS major through college? on Esri China (HK) CEO Dr. Winnie Tang, JP (right) and Managing Director ...



Matthew


Looking at one for books and programming.


Answer
It will help you with your E-Books and basic time management, but a high powered windows laptop is almost a must have for CS majors. A tablet simply does not have the processing power and memory that a laptop will have, plus Windows will get preferential treatment over other operating systems in your CS classes. android is cool to mess around with, but for academic purposes I wouldn't do it.

What is a good iphone or Android app that could help me figure out what subways to take in New York?




Amber


I would like an app that could guide me as to which subway buses I should take when I am in New York.

Thank you.
I actually need an itouch app, not iphone.



Answer
Hopstop has an app. Their website is better, but the app is accurate, their directions (which subway to take, how to walk there, where to walk when you get off the train, etc.) are very clear, and they have taken all scheduled service changes into account. (So you won't wait for a train that's been re-routed for track work.

Cant find the app in android market please help?




mrniceguy1


I found it once I know I did. I thought I would go back and get it but now I cant find it. It's an app that allows you to take a picture of the product box and it identifies it and shops for it. A litle help please?


Answer
shop savvy
linked with google shopping and will show you different prices from internet




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment