Tuesday, February 5, 2013

How can I connect an android phone by Bluetooth to an iPod touch 4th generation?

How can I connect an android phone by Bluetooth to an iPod touch 4th generation? on Made for iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, and iPod touch (3rd and 4th generation)



Marky Mark


I am trying to connect my nephews iPod touch via Bluetooth to by HTC Desire and so far having no luck. Is there a way to do this. If so, please tell me how or direct me to a website that will show me how to. Thank you.


Answer
why? what do you want them to do. they aren't utilities (headset, mics, etc.) to each other so they will likely not be recognized. even more so that apple is incredibly paranoid and wants nothing to do with android.

Is it necessary to use an Android-specific Bluetooth headset devise, or will any of them work ?




tuesday


I went Bluetooth shopping today and someone said that if I'm using it with an Android phone, it has to be "Android specific" and I had never heard that before.

I thought a Bluetooth was a Bluetooth..no matter what type of mobile, smart phone or Android you have.

(?)



Answer
It dont have to be android specific. Any bluetooth will work with any phone plain and simple. I never even heard of a bluetooth specific to android.

Is it possible to root an android phone using bluetooth instead of usb?




Evans


My phone is LG-P970 and I seem to have lost my usb cable. I haven't seen a guide that uses bluetooth though; so do I have to buy a usb cable or is bluetooth good?


Answer
Yes you need a USB cable to connect them or else it wont work




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment