Thursday, February 7, 2013

What operating system is better? Android 3.0 Honeycomb on Motorola Xoom or OS 4.3 on Ipad?

android 3.0 honeycomb
 on Google Tease Android 3.0 Honeycomb on Youtube - SlashPhone
android 3.0 honeycomb image



Austin


What operating system is the best?


Answer
depends... do you want freedom and choice and customization... or be controlled like a slave.. tethered to itunes like a dog tied to a chain... little customization... GOOGLE vs APPLE...

GOOGLE android anyday

<------------------ Apple Boycott!

Is it possible to upgrade Viewsonic GTablet to Android 3.0 Honeycomb? If so, how?




Private


I bought the Viewsonic GTablet a few months ago. It has Android 2.2. Would someone show me how to upgrade to Android 3.0? Thank you so much.


Answer
It is but it is currently in Alpha.

It's called Bottle of Smoke and here you go:

http://www.slatedroid.com/topic/17863-rom-12-bottle-of-smoke-honeycomb-for-gtab-g-tabletzpad-t2/

I'm running a stable version of 2.3 called VeganTab 7.0

http://vegantab.gojimi.com/

Can my 2.3 htc g2 android phone become a 3.0 honeycomb?




Jojo


I saw on youtube they're going to make a 3.0 honeycomb version. A way way better version than the 2.3! So I was just wondering if my phone can update that new version? If so, how? Thanks :) I know I can't right now but can I update it later?


Answer
Nope the honeycomb 3.0 is only for tablets. Google has stated that android 3.0 (honeycomb) will be the newest android operating software and designed for tablets 7 inch or 10 inches. It wasn't made for cell phones. The current google android operating software is android 2.3 which is only available on the nexus cell phone. Hopefully all android cell phones will be updated to 2.3.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment