Tuesday, February 5, 2013

What is ePUB? Does it do the same thing as mt Kindle App on my Android?




carathon


I have the kindle app and I can download books and mags. What does epub do?


Answer
EPUB is a just another format for e-book publication, like MOBI that the Kindle uses. It's like MP3 vs WAV vs OGG for audio or WMV vs MKV vs MOV for video.

The Kindle app might not read the EPUB purchases, but programs like Calibre can convert between the formats pretty easily.

How can i get free paid books on the app Amazon Kindle for android?




Luis


Please help my mom whines i dont read and a library is far from here


Answer
You can't. Grow up.
There are 1000s of free titles.

how do i get books i downloaded on my kindle android app onto my kindle?




Roggs


downloaded some kindle books onto the kindle app on my android phone but when i turn on my kindle, those books are not on my kindle. but the books i bought on my kindle are on my phone. i tried to download the books again (as they were free) on my kindle but amazon said that i already owned them. how do i sync my kindle app to my kindle?
thanks.



Answer
Rose is correct. If you happen to have a Kindle Fire, click on the Books tab. All your books, downloaded or not downloaded, will show up there. Press on the book to download it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment