Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Is it a bad idea to use two launchers at once, on my android nexus one phone?

android nexus
 on Android Media Player - Winamp for Android - Winamp
android nexus image



e


i just downloaded launcher pro from the market for free and i prefer the home screen better because it has messages and contacts at the bottom which eliminates the need for shortcuts. however, since i am using two launchers i am afraid of my battery running out of power too quickly. will this happen or will there be no difference in battery usage?


Answer
If you set the LauncherPro as your default launcher then it should be fine.

How to put android apps on Nexus S from Computer?




Thanuja


I bought a Nexus S and I went to a computer market and bought this CD containing games. When I try to put the games on, they don't show up on the phone. The CD has Astro File Manager but I don't know where to put that or the other games. I NEED HELP!!! I don't want to waste my money on a phone I can't play with.


Answer
If the file extension is .apk,try installing it from the file manager.
Or download games from the market.

on my android nexus one phone, why dose any streaming radio app stop playing/streaming after the screen locks?

Q. I am on a android nexus one phone running version 2.1. any streaming radio app stops playing/streaming after the screen locks. but it continues playing uninterrupted if the screen stays on. i am getting frustrated over this because its not a connection loss, and i like to listen as i go to sleep. i have tried xiialive, A Online radio, and stream furious.


Answer
Try playing music without the screen on and see if that works.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment