Monday, February 4, 2013

What is the most recent version of the android market/google play?

What is the most recent version of the android market/google play? on The Downloads Very Important, But Don't Forget The Loyalty



Taylor


The one that is on my phone is 3.5.15. Is there a more recent version? Mine doesn't have draw something, temple run, or words with friends. I thought it might be because of my version not being updated. If it's the updated version, why is my market not getting these but my friends androids are? My phone is the Samsung Dart and my plan is the t mobile Family Mobile at Walmart. I also have unlimited everything. Thank you!


Answer
recent version of the android

Is it safe to download apps from an outsource apart from google android market if necessary for an Android Ph?




Avi


I really wanna know this frnd as I've newly bought an android phone.I've loaded two differnt anti-viruses in my phone.


Answer
Download google apps from the site you trusted.
and you also can use some anti-virus software to detect it.

Just as you protect your PC with antivirus, you need to protect your phone or tablet from malware and spyware. Unfortunately, traditional virus protection did not do this.
Lookout Mobile Security is lightweight, uses minimal battery and consumes the same amount of battery power in one day as a 33 second phone call.
you can download it here:
http://www.androidsoftfree.com/appdetails/lookout-mobile-security-free/

What is the difference between Google Play and the Android Market?




milk


Okay, so I hope this isn't a dumb question, but both GPlay and the AM allow you to download apps to your Android Phone. GPlay, I'm guessing, is a lot more widely used than AM, but the two don't seem to be in any competition (like how GPlay is with the App Store from Apple).

So are the two part of the same company, or what? I read somewhere that the AM merged into GPlay, but clearly AM still exists..



Answer
Google bought out the Android market and now its google play xD




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment