Thursday, February 7, 2013

How do I root my Pandigital Novel Tablet running Android 2.0?

android 2.0
 on  PicsArt - Photo Studio -
android 2.0 image



Dennis


I wanna learn to root it so I can get more apps and maybe upgrade the OP .. Please let me know how to do this :(


Answer
That is not recommended. On some of the Pandigital Novel Tablet running android 2.0, if the firmware you root is not correct or is installed incorrectly, the device will not work.

What is difference between Android 2.0 and 2.1?




Steve


I'm urging to get the Moto Droid, but am tempted to wait for the HTC Incredible, only because of it's 1GHz processor and 2.1 Android OS. Moto Droid has a 550MHz processor, and it is still super fast, is it going to be a DRAMATIC change with the 1GHz processor? And what is the difference between the 2.0 and the 2.1 Android OS?


Answer
It is a VERY dramatic upgrade as far as speed- I have the Droid for my work phone, and I've been playing around with an Incredible for a couple days, and it does everything the Droid does, except faster and better.. With Android 2.1, Yahoo email is natively supported, there are now live wallpapers, speech-to-text is supported, the Gallery looks 3D now, and the browser has pinch-to-zoom..

can the new blackebrry playbook software update 2.0 offer android apps?




jaisil


do i need it to be hacked? how can i put android apps on playbook?


Answer
The new OS on the playbook has a built in android player, but the android app reviews has to submit their app the blackberry to be included in the app world. So only apps that have been submitted and approved will be available. The appworld does not note if the app is android or native blackberry.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment