Sunday, February 3, 2013

How to make a connection to your computer from your iphone on an app?

How to make a connection to your computer from your iphone on an app? on ... kindle get your kindle here or download a free kindle reading app



Evan


I just downloaded an app called the youtube remote. Its supposed to allow me to control the youtube video im watching on my computer screen from my iphone. When I downloaded the app the first thing I must do is connect my phone to my computer. I go to the new connection options and it wants my IP address and passsword. I have my IP address but no password, I cannot make the connection help me please.


Answer
Maybe you can try Free Mobile Helper.
Free Mobile Helper is the android and IOS synchronization softwares and applications developer. Founded in 2012, the Company, has been devoted to the development and release of high quality Android and IOS synchronization softwares and applications.

You can download it here free.
http://www.macrobile.com/download/?r=129

What's the best android app for anonymous cam chatting like chatroulette?




Terrell No


We're all carrying around HD cameras on smart phones these days but I can't seem to find something like chatroulette that works on my phone. Is there anything out there?


Answer
waht about WhatsApp Messenger?
WhatsApp Messenger is a cross-platform smartphone messenger currently available for iPhone and all other smartphones.

And you can try Free Mobile Helper.
Free Mobile Helper is the Android and IOS synchronization softwares and applications developer. Founded in 2012, the Company, has been devoted to the development and release of high quality Android and IOS synchronization softwares and applications.
You can download it free at http://www.macrobile.com/download/?r=129

What is the difference between watssapp and blackberry messenger?




priya


please tell me whats in watsapp and what are the features of bbm. And which one is better.


Answer
Wt'sUp is an App ( Application ) you can download it on any android phone i guess and it provides you to talk and chat with any one who has this app on his / her phone, of course if they're on your list.

BB ( Blackberry ) Messenger isn't an app, it's something with the phone it self and provides you to chat with any one who has a BB around the world by BBC ( BlackBerryCode). Thus : BB messages aren't spotted or observed by GOVERNMENTS i guess..

that's all i know.. hope u got it!

don't forget "best answer" :P




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment