Thursday, February 7, 2013

Is the HTC One V for Virgin Mobile going to go on sale for black friday?

htc one v
 on HTC One V - Mobile Choice Review Centre
htc one v image



Chase


Ok so i really want a HTC One V i was going to get it today but i got a email from my friend (Who works at radioshack) that the phone is going to go on sale on black friday. Is this true?


Answer
yes, it will

How do I transfer my ITunes to my HTC One V?




T-Mocha


I just changed phones and I'm dying for my music. I want to the easiest way to get my itunes library onto my HTC phone. Can anyone help?


Answer
Go to your computer music library and look for the folder that had all of your music copy all the songs then Plug your htc to your computer then when it shows open it then look for the music folder and paste everything. Done :)

Dose anyone know how to turn off the shutter sound on the htc one v's camera?




Eileen


I tried looking for the sound options on the camera and on the phone its self and can not find a way to turn it off. Please help!


Answer
Most phones no longer have a way to turn off the camera sound. Too many guys taking "up-skirt" pictures.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment