Friday, February 8, 2013

How do I get google play on my android smartphone?

android smartphone
 on Huawei U8500 Android smartphone white
android smartphone image



Anna


I have a Samsung Continuum and I still have the android market but all the other androids have already updated to google play but I cant figure out how to.


Answer
Im assuming you go to setting ...about phone...then look for slmething like system updates or check new or something like that

How to fix the spell check on my Android smartphone?

Q. My Android phone (Optimus S) just recently got updated, and it changed the whole inside of my phone. For example, when i used to text before the updates where installed, i could just hit the spacebar and my phone would finish the rest of the word. Now it doesn't do that. Someone please help!


Answer
Mine too!! And a pop shows every 10 minutes :( let me know if you find a solution.

What is the Android smartphone on the market?




black_belt


Does anyone have the Samsung Galaxy S III ? What is your opinion on it? Pros and cons? Are there any other Android smartphones worth looking into purchasing?


Answer
the gs3 is an awsome phone ... great battery life , great camera , i have mine on jellybean .. i text and watch videos at the same time ... it comes with the navigation integrated .. its awsome phone ... 16 gigabites built in and you can add up to a 64 gig sd card

now the other guy keeps pushing the nexus 4
which i also own ... and its a cool phone ..its just flat out not better.... it feels clumsy ... its better onnpaper but not in the hand .... also id only recommend it to people who are tech savvy or want a new phone without a contract


real problem with nexus 4 is it doesnt have 4g and you cant expand its memory ... the 299 version only has 8 gigs and you can only use 4 gig of it
so ud need the 399 version like me

to top it all off the nexus 4 is having production issues and can take up to a month to get


plus having both the gs3 has the better battery time with actual usage ..... the nexus li polymer battery took a shit on me once it all of a sudden died when it was fully charged




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment