Sunday, February 3, 2013

What do i need to backup on my android phone before doing a hard reset?

What do i need to backup on my <a href='http://answers-android.info/
' target=_blank>android</a> phone before doing a hard reset? on Windows Mobile Android iPhones Fans



Jim Smith


I have a Sprint HTC Evo 4G and want to do a hard reset since it is lagging recently. What do i need to backup/save? I know (hope) all of my contacts are backed up to gmail, but what else? I believe my SD card has all of my pics/vids, correct? Please let me know, thanks!


Answer
IF YOUR PHONE IS NOT ROOTED ~ MyBackup and MyBackup Pro will work on all Android mobile devices, regardless if they have root access or not.
Backup (with schedule option) to our online secure servers, or SD card, your Applications, Photos, Contacts, Call log, Browser Bookmarks, SMS (text messages), MMS, Calendar, System Settings, Home Screens (including shortcut positions), Alarms, Dictionary, Music Playlists, and more...

What is a website that allows you to view interstate 81 traffic cameras?




staciedawn


We have been put under a state of emergency because of snow storms and the national guard has been called in. I was told that I could check out I-81 traffic cameras online but have been unsuccessful in locating one. Is there anyway possible someone could help me?


Answer
You can check out all the traffic cameras statewide and on I-81 at the 511 Virginia website (1st link below). You can call 511 from your mobile phone and check on road conditions along the way.

If you have an iPhone or Android phone, INRIX (a leading traffic data company) makes it traffic data available for free on major roads throughout the country â more details at the 2nd link below.

Good luck and safe travels!

How do I go about promoting a nightclub?




yup


I just started to promote a nightclub in my spare time. It's really something to put on my resume as I don't have much free time. I'm meant to get 12 people in the door every month. What are the best ways to do this?


Answer
I think it would be wise to mention www.iziggus.com. A FREE text messaging service for your customers to market your business using the mobile short code 90210. Works really well with the IPhone, Android and most other types of mobile phones.

My Brother own a chain of nightclubs and uses this service. has customers text the keyword "thebulldog" to the 90210 number. Then he sends them specials or event news. He has seen a 300% inscrease in sales on his slowest nights. Worth checking out the videos




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment