Monday, February 4, 2013

How good is the HTC sensation in comparison to the latest android phones?

How good is the HTC sensation in comparison to the latest android phones? on iPhone 5 vs HTC Sensation 4G � Compare phones



Marine Bio


I'm looking for a new phone, I don't want an iphone and I'm not too keen on the Galaxy S2, but i want an up to date phone. What do you all think of the HTC sensation. Or do you have any other suggestions?

Cheers!



Answer
The HTC Sensation is a great phone still without a doubt although the newer models have a better chance of getting android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich on them which is a huge upgrade to the Android OS. If your not worried about this though you will be happy with the Sensation running Gingerbread.

If you do look at other phones though I would recommend comparing the Sensation to the Samsung Galaxy Note and the Galaxy Nexus.

Does anyone know how to unlock the HTC DROID INCREDIBLE Android Phone. I am considering buying one?




Callie


I am considering buying one before I leave to go join my husband overseas in Italy. Trying to find a amazing phone before I leave. I would prefer step by step directions so I can follow them easily..Thank you.


Answer
HTC Android can be unlocked no problem, have a look at the link below for further details:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120603977153&ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/e-unlocks/m.html?_nkw=htc&_sacat=0&_odkw=&_osacat=0&bkBtn=&_trksid=p3911.m270.l1313

Can I connect my xBox 360 Kinect console to internet with my HTC Evo Android Phone?




Chris Card


Hello, I was wondering if I can use my HTC Evo's internet to connect my xBox 360. If so, how do I do it? And please be specific. Thank you.


Answer
I know you can do it with a laptop with wifi and windows vista or above but I'm not sure about phones, Sorry.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment