Friday, February 8, 2013

What android phones is google maps with navigation available?

android google maps
 on Google Sky Map for Android
android google maps image



juventusde


I just got a motorola cliq and have seen articles all over advertising the new update to google maps allowing navigation but when i go to google mobile it says to access the android market through my phone and download the latest google maps but when i do that google maps does not appear in the market. Is this becuase i am not on the Droid or is there some other problem that is not allowing me to find this new update?


Answer
the new phone google just released will be great for it

How to use google maps on my android without wifi?




Lateef


I have an htc desire hd and although it comes with locations, I would like to use google maps but without the use of data. Can I just download the map of my location with google maps or is it constantly in need of wifi? Thanks


Answer
first of all, you worded your question wrong
and no unless you have wifi everywhere you go you will need data to use google maps in various locations

How do I change my location on Google Maps on my Android phone?




Mimi


I really just don't want my location to be set on my phone but I can't get it off, I have a Android btw, If it matters.


Answer
Turn off gps in settings




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment