Friday, February 8, 2013

How to get Android Market on Archos 43?

archos android
 on Home / Archos Readying a Pair of Devices on Eve of Expo / archos-logo ...
archos android image



Jesse


I ordered an Archos 43 and it shold be here today, I was wondering how to get sweet android apps on it. I am not going to hack it, so unless there is an easy way to do it i am not going to. Also, if anyone knows of any cool appslib apps or interactive wallpapers or place to get them, please leave them in your answer. Thank you! :)


Answer
Idk if this counts as hacking, but it looks really easy. If you do it tell me if it works, I'm actually planning to buy an Archos 43 as soon as I can get the money to pay back my parents haha.
http://theandroidsite.com/2010/12/02/how-to-install-the-android-market-on-archos-devices-running-2-2/

Possible to get Google Android marketplace on Archos 101?




supermilli


I'm really interested in the Archos 101. It looks like a decent tablet and has a great price. The only problems is that it doesn't have access to the Google Marketplace... I heard that there is a way to get around this though. Is that true?


Answer
It's highly unlikely that there will be an official way to get to Google Marketplace. With previous Android tablets the community has found unofficial workarounds or hacks to get access, but there is no way of knowing if/when this will happen with the Archos 101.

What is the "Android" feature on the Archos 5?




Jordan


I have read up on the Archos 5 and I am really interested in buying one, but I have also read about the Android and I have no idea what the diffrence between the archos android and the archos 5 is? Also, if you want to have the 3G connection feature what is required for that? and if you do not have 3G do you have to connect to a router to use the internet? Any information would be helpful.


Answer
Android is a mobile operating system created by Google using a Linux kernel. The difference between the Archos 5 IMT (Internet Media Tablet) and the Archos 5 IT with Android (Internet Tablet), is just that, the operating system.

As far as the 3G goes, it depends on if you have a cellphone and if it is cable of tethering. If it is, you can basically connect the Archos to internet by using the phone as the modem, anywhere. If you do not have this service through your cellphone carrier, then the only option would be connecting via wifi using a wireless router.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment