Sunday, February 3, 2013

Can Android tablets connect to 3G from your phone?

Can Android tablets connect to 3G from your phone? on Streak 5 Android Tablet - Mini 5 Android Tablet Phone | Dell Canada



Heisenberg


I have a Droid Incredible 2. I am planning on getting the Asus Transformer Infinity. Is there a way to get the tablet to use my phone's 3G?

Are there any tablets at all that can do that?



Answer
Yes, you can use WiFi tethering to share your phone's data connection with your tablet. I recommend Barnacle WiFi Tether, or PDANet. These are both two wonderful applications.

What are some alternatives App stores for android tablets?




safallstar


My app store " Amazon " to my tablet is not working. What are some alternative app sotres for my tablet?


Answer
I think you can try Free Mobile Helper. It is free and there are many resourse.Free Mobile Helper lets you sync your apps, videos and files with all your Android devices right from the desktop and with full control too. http://www.macrobile.com/download/?r=129

Where do android tablets get their apps from?




Colton


I wanna buy an android tablet. Where would you buy the games and apps from? Like how ipads have itunes. What type of store do android tablets have and where can i get the giftcards for that store?


Answer
Mostly at play.google.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment