Monday, February 4, 2013

How many different versions are there of the AT&T Samsung Android?

How many different versions are there of the AT&T Samsung Android? on ... is a great phone and lots of people love it there are also many who



Chicken Th


I'm doing a report on this, so if you know the answer, please be serious


Answer
i think 4 or 5 but i am not sure

How to i save a webpage to favorites on samsung galaxy android smartphone?




Jessie


I have a samsung galaxy by verizon
I want to know how to save a website to my favorites. The only options I can see if I press the menu button are... share, view on webpage, favorites, and maybe something else
When I press the favorites button it takes me to a page where a list of my favorites would be, if I knew how to add them.

Ps. I am posting this from my phone, so sorry if there are typing errors



Answer
After you open the internet page, near the URL textbox, there is a star(favourites) button.
Click that button and in the opening page you can see the favourites. There is also Add which is in the first item of the favourite list. You can click Add and type the page(eg. www.sevego.com) there.

Is there anyway to get flash for my unsupported Samsung Acclaim Android?







I have a Samsung Acclaim that is Android 2.2 and I want flash for it but it is unsupported. Is there anyway to get it?


Answer
Normally most of android mobile phone with 2.2 version system can palyback flash, and you can also download it in the Market. I don't know why you can not.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment