Thursday, February 7, 2013

How to transfer files from an android 2.1 phone to my windows xp pc using wifi?

android 2
 on Disney, etc.: Great Android Wallpaper (Updated)
android 2 image



kaszika


I want to use the phones wifi and the home wifi router. Is there any app on the android market perhaps? Thx
Its a samsung galaxy s, and if I use micro usb then charging starts every time I plug it in. I know that thats not good for the battery. Why not use Bluetooth? Because wifi is much faster. So any ideas?



Answer
why not just use that lil micro usb to usb connector cable that came with the phone for a purpose?

simply connect your phone to your computer with the usb cable, then drag down the bar thing at the top and tap "mount phone" and it'll mount your phone's internal hard drive or sd card as an actual hard drive on your computer

How do I set (change) the music library location on the default Android 2.2 player?




core2extre


Right now, the music player automatically scans the SD card and adds all audio files to the music library. How can I set it so that it only searches specific directories (eg: sdcard/music) instead of the whole SD card? Because otherwise it includes a lot of other files that are not "music" like voice recordings, etc.

I use Android 2.2 Froyo rooted.



Answer
I think you can find anything (games&apps) you want. ALL FOR FREE!

http://android.pandaapp.com/

go to the download page and you can find everything you needï¼

And add the editor's facebook
http://www.facebook.com/allenphoenix3
you can talk anything about android.

And you can also go to their special page http://www.facebook.com/HotAndroidNews

I'm sure You will like it!!! Choose my answer then LOL.

Does upgrading to android 2.2 make the stock mail app on the samsung captivate run any better ?




G B


Before I invest to get another phone with the 2.2 android o/s I was wondering if it worthwhile to up grade my o/s on my samsung captivate ?


Answer
Yes, I upgraded mine to 6.6 and it has become a transformer that controls the stock mail corporations




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment