Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Does using the gps feature on android phones waste your credit if you have a prepay sim?




is it cos


Im thinking of getting a sim free android phone. I have a prepay sim, in other words I dont pay a bill or have a data plan, I just buy credit every month or so. I know that using the 3g connection on the phone uses up a lot of credit, but I want to know if using gps will cost me credit aswell?


Answer
Uhmm no, yeah 3G eats credit if you dont pay attention to it .. specially because i noticed Android phones when booting up always starts the 3G connection.

What are the best features for android ice cream os?




Spencer Ku


I just got a new phone (HTC raider 4g LTE) and I was wondering what is better then gingerbread is.


Answer
This article should give you more than enough information: http://www.pcworld.com/article/246919/a_users_guide_to_android_ice_cream_sandwich.html

What are the best features for android ice cream os?




Spencer Ku


I just got a new phone (HTC raider 4g LTE) and I was wondering what is better then gingerbread is.


Answer
Face Unlock

Screenshots without root.

Better browser.

Homescreen folders and favorites tray.

More camera features.

Built in data usage monitor.

Swipe to dismiss.

Better voice input.

More lock screen options.

Android Beam for NFC sharing.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment