Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Free internet tether app for android smartphone?

Free internet tether app for android smartphone? on USB Tethering Shared Internet Access | Google,Android,SmartPhone ...



Rebekah Wi


Hello, I really need to find a decent FREE internet tether app. I am currently using PDAnet and, quite frankly, it sucks. It won't let me go on a site that requires a password! Please help me with this! REMEMBER it has to be a FREE app for android!


Answer
Try Wifi hotspot and USB, Easy tether liter, Usb tether.

How do you use the Android app "Tethering Widget"?




Natalia


Says hotspot active then Network is unavailable and whenever i click on the USB port nothing happens D:

P.S. My phone is LG Optimus S my provider is Sprint



Answer
Connect the device with computer with USB to use tethering widget. You must have internet connection at your number to use the facility.

Looking for an Android or iPhone app that allows camera tethering?




dsuzuki63


Looking for an Android or iPhone app that allows camera tethering.
If there is an app similar to DSLR Remote Pro.

http://www.breezesys.com/DSLRRemotePro/

This way, I can completely automate my camera through my small phone, instead of my laptop. Anyone know of such a an app?



Answer
hmmm, not that I have seen but that would be awesome. I know of some really great iphone/android app developers though that could probably create that if you don't find one. My brother used them a few months back and was really happy with his results. Good luck




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment