Friday, February 8, 2013

Are there any touchscreen or android Verizon non contract phones?

android verizon
 on Verizon HTC DROID ERIS Android Phone | iTech News Net
android verizon image



dedlysaiya


I'm looking for a non contract Verizon phone but the one I have is lousy so I was wondering if there is a non contract phone that is a touchscreen or a droid phone, that is a non contract Verizon phone. I pay for the 50$ a month unlimited call text and web.


Answer
hi.You can get one of the original Droid phones for a cheap price like the Motorola Droid.First generation one.That should be cheap.Check places like ubid,new egg,craigslist,ebay for the phone you want

What is the best android from Verizon right now?




Ellie


Was thinking of getting an iphone until I realized it doesn't have my beloved swype feature. I guess I'll be upgrading to a better android. Which one is the best one out there right now?


Answer
There are a lot of good ones. I recommend going into a local store and finding which one you personally prefer. I would suggest either the HTC rezound or the Motorola razed.

how do you turn off the noise when powering on the LG ally android by verizon?




lalalala11


I've searched all through the noise settings and displays but I can't figure out how to turn off the powe on and odd noise. Anyone know? Also, how many mega pixels does the camera have?


Answer
I have not seen any option to turn off the starting sound.

The camera is a 3.2 Mega pixel




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment