Sunday, February 10, 2013

How to install Android 2.3 on my Samsung Jet S8000?

samsung jet android
 on samsung jet
samsung jet android image






Can I install it free?
It's possible to install it (JetDroid), but how?



Answer
Since the Jet isn't really a smartphone, you can't install android onto it. Plus, it wouldn't have really worked that well either. Only a small number of non-Android smartphones were able to install Android into it. The Jet is just not one of them.

Will my Samsung S8000 (Jet) run android apps?




Jacob


Need to know if my phone does run these apps and how I get it to run them, do u need to update it? If I do would you be kind enough to leave a link as well as your advice :)

Any help Is appreciated, thanks :)



Answer
The S8000 is NOT a smart phone so will NOT run Android IOS Symbian etc
The S8000 does support java
"Would you be kind enough to leave a link as well as your advice :) "
Yeah but as you can't run them I won't

Here are the java apps which may be similar to the android app you seek
http://www.getjar.com/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment