Thursday, February 7, 2013

Is it possible to install either Android or Ubuntu linux on an iPod touch?

android ubuntu
 on Ubuntu for Android
android ubuntu image



Tristen L


I have a 2nd generation and a 4th generation iPod touch.


Answer
There is a port of android to iOS devices, but I'm not sure where you find it. You can ("illegally") install the Linux kernel on your iPod Touch, but probably not the entire Ubuntu distribution with the desktop and everything since that requires more system resources than what either of your iPod Touches have.

Developers: How do I send apps to my Android device from Ubuntu?




Akhil


I have a Motorola Backflip that has been rooted and flashed with j_r0dd's Preclair rom (2.1-update1). I'm running Ubuntu 10.10 with Eclipse Galileo. I am able to run my applications on the Android Emulator, but I'm not sure how to do so on my phone. Any help would be greatly appreciated.


Answer
best to post your question here for better help ....http://ubuntuforums.org/

Is there a synchronization software for Android telephone and Thunderbird under Ubuntu Linux?




Leo A. IV


I'd like to synchronize my contacts, tasks, e-mails and so further and so on, on Android telephone with Thunderbird under Ubuntu Linux...
Is it possible?



Answer
How To Sync Android Smartphones Using Linux
Jul 23, 2010 ... Using standard Linux applications, you can sync a Droid smartphone to your PC in a few easy steps -- we show you how.

SEE
SyncML
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SyncML

Ubuntu Forums:
Android Sync similar to bundeled PalmOS sync software
Do you guys know of a software for Linux that will sync an Android device?
http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1042242




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment