Saturday, February 9, 2013

What language needed to develop android apps?

android develop
 on developer � Android Development
android develop image



Prasath k


im totally new to programming but i'm interested to develop apps for android devices. Do i really need to know Java or just the eclipse software.


Answer
Java is necessary. And as I know there are so many books which talk about how to make app fro android. You just search it in www.

How to develop a web developing Android app?




Sajith Dul


I need to develop an android app that can create simple web page. In this app users are prompted to input some details for pages like "About us", "Contact us". Users should be able to create a simple web page using this app without having a knowledge on html, css like technologies. What are the suitable technologies to develop this solution? I need some tutorials if there are any.


Answer
I don't know this will be suitable for you but i have tried making the Justdial application for Android mobile. Please check the below link and check the view source code. You will get all the details you require.

Can I test my Android Apps I develop on Galaxy note?




Pilot!


I am about to buy a Galaxy note, I would like to know if I will be able to test my Apps I develop on it, am kinda newbie to this things, I will appreciate giving me much information's.
Thanks.



Answer
Yes you can: http://www.xda-developers.com/tag/samsung-galaxy-note-gt-n7000/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment