Monday, February 4, 2013

What is a good music app for androids and blackberry?

What is a good music app for androids and blackberry? on ... android vandroid for android jazz music latest post entri populer my



Sutanya


I'm looking for a free music app for both types of phone.


Answer
www.myxer.com

http://www.pcworld.com/article/187911/the_best_free_music_apps_for_your_smartphone.html

What is a good music app for android?




Dunthat


I keep using different ones and they don't find a lot of songs I like.I am looking for mostly 90's rock..
I need a good one to use.



Answer
use sound hound

What android music player app doesn't drain your battery?




Jeff


I hav the stock music player for the galaxy s and it kind of kills the battery cause I use it for hours, my ipod didn't drain fast when I used as much as my android.
my music player has a ram of about 15 mb by the way...



Answer
No matter what music player app you download , they all drain your battery . Try Pandora . It works for me .




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment