Saturday, February 9, 2013

Is there an application for Android phones that downloads video from any video streaming websites?

application for android
 on  NG Call Recorder v1.3 -    ...
application for android image



jhay


I am talking about an application like Internet Download Manager but in android where it suggests a file to be downloaded like flash video or mp3 or anything it can detect on a blog or webpage in any way possible.


Answer
Download Tubemate from android market, and it is the best application to download the videos from video streaming websites.

What is the application for android that lets me know that my voice is being recorded by other device?




seoeun


What is the application for android that lets me know that my voice is being recorded by other device?


Answer
There is no such app.!!!

What are the applications for android that can provide more RAM memory?




Alexa


My android phoneâs RAM only 500mb , n its not enough for me. I need app tht can help me to make my phone not âstorage fullâ anymore, tx.


Answer
Ok here is what you need for Android. Pay attention and read it all.

Through the "Play" store or whatever they call it now get the following

1. Juice Defender. This app is AMAZING BUT you MUST "enable" it upon install. It is not automatic. Also you must select between "balanced" and "aggressive". I use aggressive. But this will way save your battery by controlling the operating system better.

2. Go to the same place and get "Android Assistant" Is a good utility but you must go in and tap the icon and then select "quick boost" and it will kill all apps not necessary for the phone and essentials. Works great




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment