Sunday, February 10, 2013

How can you transfer PDF's from your computer to your Kindle App on the Android?

kindle android
 on Amazon Kindle Fire tablet unveiled: Android-based, 7-inch display, $ ...
kindle android image



Edward_Luv


So we have an android and I have a bunch of PDF's I would like to read on the Android. How do we transfer them? Even if it's not transfered on the kindle app.


Answer
oh,I see,you need a pdf file transfer, here:

http://www.convert-pdffiles.com/pdf-file-transfer.html

is what I recommend to you...

How do I download the kindle app to my android tablet?




bet25901


I have a pandigital (PD_Novel) (V1.9) tablet, it is suppose to be an android tablet, but when I try to download the kindle app or other apps it said there is a problem parsing the package, I went into applications and checked allow sources of unknown origin. I downloaded the app to the AD card and tried to imort it and that did not work. I tried the number given for help and found that the complany is out of business...So does any one have any ideas....
Anyone have any suggestions....



Answer
The parsing error is from downloading an app that requires a higher level of Android than what is on the tablet. On the box or tablet there is a white label with a code starting with a P or R. If I know the model number, I can advise on the app.

Tonight my kindle and husbands android based tablets have froze and won't respond to shutdown. Suggestions?




Brooke


We've reset wireless network to no avail. And now are just waiting for batteries to die. The kindle is frozen on a web page. The android is frozen on a dark pre load screen. Android is a Toshiba.


Answer
if you cant take out the battery, then waiting for the battery to die is pretty much all you can do.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment