Sunday, February 3, 2013

Developing an android app via notepad?

Developing an android app via notepad? on ... + notepad application for Android smartphones and Android tablets



Arkanoth


Is it possible :D?


Answer
Sure but.. why would you want to? The lack of code coloring and line numbers is going to kill your eyes by the end of one project. Google recommends using Eclipse.
http://www.eclipse.org/
http://developer.android.com/sdk/installing.html

I have a android 0s 2.2 notepad,its suppose to have wifi i had it a month and havent found any network,any sug?




mike





Answer
You are supposed to take it to a wifi hot spot or to subscribe to a broadband connection and set up your own wireless router. Anything else is illegal as using anyone else's wireless connection without their express consent is considered theft of service and can get you up to 5 years in prison per connection.

Can I access yahoo "notepad" from my Android smartphone and tablet?




Nancy





Answer
Not sure about Tablet, but I cannot from my smartphone. For your tablet I suggest downloading Firefox via Android Market and try it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment