Monday, February 4, 2013

Android Market 2.3.6 I need to reinstall it can anyone help me find where to download it again?

Q. I made the Mistake of deleting it off my Samsung Transform Ultra
And now im trying to get it back and dont know how to go about it
Its the android Market App Version 2.3.6


Answer
huhhh? they changed it to 'Play store' its not android market anymore. its must be there with another name, go to settings, applications, mannage applications you will find it as play store

I just downloaded and installed Android 2.3 on my Samsung Galaxy S Captivate and it's REALLY slow!?




Old Hag


Like... super slow. It lags soo much and isn't very responsive. I already restarted it two times and nothing changed. What do I do?


Answer
Your phone came with Android 2.2. From your question it sounds like you just installed 2.3. The problem with a new install is the old one is still on your phone(2 coplete systems. You need to upgrade your 2.2, not install 2.3. Call your provider to see if they have an upgade to 2.3.
Good luck

which is the best video downloading software for android 2.3 phone (free)?




mantra


i was using woopie vid downloader for downloading youtube videos. but its not available for download nw a days.. will u recommend a great vid downloading software for me in android platform..


Answer
Look on the market place for youtube downloader I dont use any downloader apps so I can recommend




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment