Saturday, February 9, 2013

How can i make my androids battery last longer ?

android battery
 on ... Download Battery Booster.apk , Download Android Battery Booster.apk
android battery image



ALBO$$


My android always dies halfway through the day. I charge it all night. Im running CM7 on 2.3.3. If you have any helpful tips or apps that might work, please tell me (:


Answer
Turn down the screen brightness. Turn off wifi, gps, and/or bluetooth, if possible. Use a task killer to make sure there aren't any background applications running more than they should. You can also disable 3G data if you want.

How do I make my android phone battery last longer?




Michael-La


I have the HTC EVO 4G from Sprint, and the battery drains very quick. How do I get it to last longer, I'm going on a greyhound bus ride in the morning to Florida.


Answer
To Improve battery life
1) Turn off WiFI
-Go to Settings
-Wireless and Networks
-Turn WiFi Off

2) Turn off GPS
- Go to settings
- Go to Locations & Security
- Turn off the GPS satelites
- Turn off wireless networks (it's right above the GPS option)

3) Turn off Bluetooth
- Go to Settings
- Go to wireless and networks
-Uncheck Bluetooth

4) Turn off Automatic Brightness
-Go to settings
- Display
- Uncheck Auto Brightness, but slide the slider to where you can still see the screen

5) Turn your email syncing to less frequent intervals
- Go to your email application
- Tap on settings within the app
- Tap on Send & Receive option
-Tap on Download Frequency
- Set it to hourly or manual for the best results

6) Disable 4G data speeds when you're not watching a video or when you don't need super fast speeds
- Go to settings
- Go to mobile network
- Go to Network Mode
- Select the CDMA option

How can I save the android battery from dying out.. will I have to buy a new battery or can I change settings?




Lauren


How can I save the android battery from dying fast.. it lasts a few hours? My doid's battery doesnt really last that long.. it lasts for maybe half a day. Are there any apps or any settings I can change to save it or make it last longer?


Answer
Two things you can do. Go to the settings tab Sounds & Display > Brightness at the bottom > change the brightness level to as low as you feel is comfortable for your eyes.

This one depends on if you actually want the Gmail feature to stay on your phone. If you really enjoy the email feature, leave it alone.
Next go to settings: Data Synchronization > uncheck Gmail/Calender/Contacts




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment