Sunday, February 10, 2013

I just bought a Wonder Media WM8650 android pc tablet, and looking to download spider solitaire?

android pc
 on android tablet pc - iPad Got It's Competitor | PRLog
android pc image



kushal j


I have been looking to download it, but have no idea anymore where to look for. If anyone has an idea, i would appreciate if you could share how to do it. Thank you guys!


Answer
hi kushal j

What is the difference between android tablet pc and windows tablet pc?




Just wonde


What is the difference between android tablet pc and windows tablet pc?Which is better and cheaper?How safe they are to get virus or spyware,maleware stuff?Do they require antivirus softwares?


Answer
The difference is they run different operating systems.


zxc

How do I connect an android tablet pc to lan?




Michael


I am looking to buy a tablet pc that I can use in locations where I will only have lan connectivity. WiFi is not an option at these locations.


Answer
The normal answer is that you can't.
It is possible to use a USB-Ethernet adapter to connect to a wired network but you would need to root the tablet and install some special drivers for that to work. It may be possible but if you are asking this question here rather than somewhere like XDA my guess is that that would be a little beyond your skill level.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment