Sunday, February 10, 2013

How to make everything (music, apps, camera photos) save to the memory card on the htc wildfire s?

htc wildfire s
 on HTC Wildfire S an�lisis a fondo fotos v�deos y opiniones
htc wildfire s image



Bad girl g


I want everyone I included above to be saved to the sd card to save some phone memory. I do not know how to do this is there a quick and easy way?
If you have a htc they are all usually the same so even if its not the wildfire s tell me how.



Answer
you can go to settings and set everything to save to memory card instead of phone memory.

What mobile phone is the best to have between HTC Wildfire S and Samsung Galaxy Ace?




Rebecca


I've narrowed down between the two phones but I'm undecided between them. Could anyone please give me some information or advice on these please? Thank you.


Answer
Sanding galaxy ace. Wildfire s is too small

Where is the specific model number located on a HTC wildfire S cell phone?




Tim O


Got a cracked digital display and can get one on Ebay for $20. How hard is it to change?


Answer
Got a cracked digital display and can get one on Ebay for $20.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment