Sunday, February 10, 2013

What is the newest Android OS i can install on my Samsung Galaxy Tablet?

samsung tablet android
 on Samsung Galaxy S WiFi 4.0 and WiFi 5.0 Android Portable Media Players ...
samsung tablet android image



CrappyUser


I would like to know what is the most recent software i can install on my Galaxy Tab, also, how would i do this?


Answer
I believe Samsung is in the process of rolling out the Gingerbread (2.3) update now. You may be able to find a ROM online and flash your device, but that's going to be tricky and probably won't work to well. CyanogenMod, which is a popular custom ROM released for a lot of devices, isn't quite working on the Galaxy Tab yet.

How do you teather a Samsung Galaxy s3's data connection via usb to an android tablet?




Travor


On my phone you can teather data connection via usb for free and it works fine on pc or mac but not my android tablet. Does anyone know of any apps that does that or how to get that came on my phone to work?


Answer
You can use PdaNet, it doesn't require root access and works with bluetooth
Description : This software allows you to get FULL Internet on an Android tablet if you have an Android phone [...]
Link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pdanet.tablet2

You must install the app on both devices the:

* On the phone:
- press "Run As Server (Phone)"

* On the tablet :
- press "Run As Client (Tablet)"
- press "Set Network Proxy"

* Back to the phone
- tap on your phone to finish the connection.

IMPORTANT:
If you no longer need PdaNet, prior to uninstalling it clear the proxy settings so that network connections return back to normal.

Can you connect an ipod shuffle to a Samsung Android Tablet?




dizzylizzy


I just purchased my daughter an ipod shuffle for Christmas. She has an Android Samsung tablet...will the ipod shuffle be able to connect to her tablet? If not... are there any connection devices that I can purchase that will allow for the ipod shuffle to connect to the tablet?

I'd really rather not bog down my laptop with all her music and itunes program which slows down my computer.

Thanks!



Answer
I don't believe that is possible, iTunes is required to sync music onto an iPod shuffle.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment