Monday, February 11, 2013

I want to start android application Development..Please Suggest me How to start?

android application development
 on Applications , Development , Facebook , Metrics , Mobile
android application development image



saroj khat





Answer
android apps r written in a no. of languages including c# and Java.
I prefer JAVA.

1.U will need the latest SDK (Software Development Kit)
2. IDE (Integrated Development Environment ) like
Net Beans or Eclipse (free)
3.Simulator to test the apps , usually comes with the SDK.

I suggest a beginner's book or a tutorial...
1.Learn JAVA for Android Development
2.Beginning Android 2
(both r available in google books - take a look)

What is the best Android and IPhone mobile applications development company?







I want to find the best mobile application development company or team who can offer the qualitative outsourcing service with reasonable price. Developers from Ukraine are preferable.


Answer
Hey i can suggest the well-known name ArcApps.Its famous for its quality application development.ArcAppsâ mission is to help companies grow, succeed and prosper by harnessing the power of mobile applications and app technology.

Android Application Development in Jython?




Powerade


I would like to develop Android Applications. Android Applications are written in Java. I do not know how to program in Java, however I can easily program in Python.

Being said, could I write Python code in Jython, and then run that on the Application?



Answer
Not sure but check this out.

http://www.talkandroid.com/1225-android-scripting-environment/
http://code.google.com/p/android-scripting/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment