Monday, February 4, 2013

How can I upgrade my android to google play?

How can I upgrade my android to google play? on ...  option to upgrade Android Market to Google Play. Thats it



Kayla Lee


I looked at the supported devices list and my HTC Rhyme is supported for google play, so i don't understand why it hasnt upgraded to it yet. And also can anyone tell me i try to open openfeint and it doesnt work?


Answer
You can manually download "Google Play Store " App. to your device by doing a Google search for it.
Just make certain that it's an official Google download and Not from. a 3rd party advertisement.
As for your second question, sorry I can't answer or help on that one.
Hopefully I've been of assistance and you successfully get Google play.
BTW, if you don't receive the latest upgrade for your device soon, you may need to contact the service provider you use and ask them when to expect it!

Will I be able to get an android OS upgrade?




Robert J


Is it possible to upgrade your Android OS system without your 2year contract being over?
Does this cost money, is it free?
Where is it possible for Android Phone OS Systems to be upgraded?



Answer
Yes it's possible- you can root your phone, or just download a leaked version of the OS, or wait until the update is pushed out to your phone by your wireless carrier..

How to upgrade android version on galaxy s2?




john


I have a galaxy s2 v2.3.3 i heard there a v4. how do i upgrade it? do i have to use my computer?


Answer
http://www.samsung.com/global/microsite/galaxys2/html/feature.html
download..page
http://www.samsung.com/uk/support/download/supportDownloadMain.do

As with Galaxy s1 Program From Samsung Called Kies Does Updates as Available..

"Samsung Kies 2.0 & Kies air
The newly introduced Kies 2.0, an upgrade of Kies 1.5, enables the Samsung GALAXY S II to sync with a computer using a Wi-Fi network for PIM backup, subscribing to contents, and multimedia contents sharing. And with the Samsung Kies air solution you can connect with any browserâs address bar without a Kies program through the web browser to manage all sorts of information and multimedia contents on a larger screen." from Samsung Site..

Good Luck..

tony@myandroidfun.com
http://www.myandroidfun.com/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment