Tuesday, February 5, 2013

what should i get a laptop, android table, ipod touch?

what should i get a laptop, android table, ipod touch? on past vips loved the 1 1 attention they get with



cody


I Don't know what to get I'm 13 and waiting for Christmas come up one of my friends said you should get a Ipod touch so I don't know so I'm ask you ppl on yahoo answer so please help me.


Answer
It depends on how much money you or your parents is going to spend. I think if you have a very good budget then definitely get a laptop(You can get one that is good for gaming). But if your budget is not very high then get the ipod touch, it is very fun and suitable for your age(music, games, apps, etc...).
Hope I was of any help. I wouldn't recommend the android table for you.

Cannot connect android table to wifi?




Chris Stin


Basically I have an android 2.2 tablet, I went to wifi settings an activated wifi, but it seems that it can not find wireless network, that is already open. Also after a while the wifi is disconnected. What is wrong and how to fix it?


Answer
if you've brought a cheap tablet just like i did then its alrite it will connect just let it keep going through the connection process and eventually it will connect and be fine for the next time.... cheap parts is all the problem is.

Do I need to download anything to download Android apps to my pc then to my tabled?




oneofgodz





Answer
nope... depends where u get them from

*.apk




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment