Sunday, February 10, 2013

How do I get music on my new Android phone?

new android phone
 on ... 2X from Straight Talk New Prepaid Android Cell Phones 2012 Reviews
new android phone image



cooltechie


I've been so used to having an iPod Touch and using iTunes for everything. Now I have a Samsung Infuse 4g. I have it plugged into my computer via USB. How do I get music on here?!


Answer
To play DRM protected iTunes music on a non-Apple mp3 player or phone, you need to convert the iTunes music to MP3 files first. The easiest way is to burn an audio CD in iTunes and rip it back as MP3. Or you can get DRM music converter to help you. It works great for removing DRM from iTunes music and converting iTunes music to mp3.

http://musicdrmremoval.allvideoconvert.com

How can I set up my Yahoo email account on my new android phone?




wilrib


I recently bought a Samsung Vibrant cellphone with service from T-Mobile. Every time I try to set up my Yahoo email on the new phone, I get an error message as follows: "Set up could not finish. Unable to open connection to server." T-Mobile Customer Service of course says the phone is fine and that the problem is on Yahoo's end. Tks for your help.


Answer
not a problem on yahoos end- it works perfectly on my htc android incredible- market-> search yahoo. Go to your provider in person and ask for help. Request a new phone if it continues!

What is a good/new Android Phone on Verizon that is $200 or less without signing a contract?




Jesse


I want the phone to have a GREAT touchscreen and be fast and responsive.


Answer
buy phone from retail store and use you existing simcard if you have one(prepaid)
samsung galxy y or w is just about your budget but i am not sure it will be your size..
both are slight lower version of big brother galaxy s2 but good for everyday use..
http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_y_s5360-4117.php
http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_w_i8150-4114.php
or you may try samsung wave with bada OS, (samsung proprietary OS)
same look and feel as android OS, with access to android market too




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment