Wednesday, February 6, 2013

where can i find free prepaid android applications?

prepaid android
 on ... first Straight Talk Android smartphone - Prepaid Mobile Phone Reviews



askmeram


My friend took my sim card for my motorola cliq and found a website for free prepaid applications but he refuses to tell me it. Does anyone know any websites????


Answer
www.wendys.com

What Cell Phone Company is best for prepaid android phones.?




Beloved


Sprint has gotten to high. An my service is bad. I love my HTC android but I hate the big bill I get from Sprint. Data is free on my network but my bill is still 300 with 2 phones. I am looking to get a prepaid phone because my contract is giving me the blues.

When buying a prepaid phone I have to pay full price for the phone so I want to make sure I am making the right decision, when picking a new company. I use a lot of data!!! Please help!



Answer
I suggest looking into Virgin Mobile or Boost Mobile. These prepaid companies use Sprint towers for service. So you will have the same service as you do with Sprint, but be paying a lot less for service.

You could also look into Net10 or Straight Talk.

Can you use free wifi on a Cricket ZTE Score Prepaid Android Cell Phone?




Jr


i dont wanna have to keep paying to pay for minutes for texting and calling when you can get it free.


Answer
Wifi is not under the control of the carrier (Cricket) & is usually available free where available.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment