Sunday, February 10, 2013

How do I install android on Htc hd2?

android htc hd2
 on How to] Install Android on HTC HD2 Windows Mobile Phone
android htc hd2 image



Moo


I've already installed android 2.2 froyo on my htc hd2, but now im looking to install Gingerbread 2.3 on it but im having trouble finding where to download it from. I know there is one for installing it on the nand, but for some reason the installation always fails. So I wanna just do the one where it installs from the SD card instead.


Answer
Load yourself up with the all the latest technology without putting too much load on your pocket. An android powered smartphone having 3.7 inches WVGA capacitive touch screen, slide out QWERTY keypad & optical trackpad, deliver 4G speed, wireless connectivity with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 2.1 and a 5MP camera. Get all this & more for just $9.99 only on Cellhub.com

How do I put Android Gingerbread on my HTC HD2?




feline*lov


I have Windows on this phone. How do I remove this windows and put on the Gingerbread?


Answer
Start here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=743

Read, read read read!!!! After you are totally confused, read it all over again. It is very important that you understand exactly what you are doing. Search forum if you have any questions.

Looks like you can have Gingerbread without having to remove Win7... pretty sweet!

What is the latest android version for htc hd2?




sil K


I have an htc hd2 with windows mobile 6.5. I want to install an android but I want the latest version, I want to know the updates for it too (for example if I need to update the wifi or flash light). Is it possible to install windows mobile6.5 back to the phone if I didn't like the android? I heard that android use the battery more than windows (the battery dies faster with android than windows)?

Thank you



Answer
The Lastest Version of Android OS from phones is Gingerbread 2.3 OS

can you install Android OS on a HTC HD2... yes, ONLY if the Android OS ROM is available for the HD2... Google "Android OS for HTC HD2".... if a developer has made a Gingerbread ROM for it, then your in luck... if not, then settle for whats given!

You can put win6.5 back on the phone if you dont like android os.... part of the instructions above from this ROM website will have you back up your current ROM (win6.5) in the event you dont read carefully and end up bricking your phone....

Update wifi or LCD flashlight... HUH???????? These are hardware related, not software OS ROM related... you will need to buy these trinkets/components from HTC directly and install the hardware yourself via a screw driver and sodder gun

Battery is user dependant... meaning, the more crap you have on the 7 home screens and more notifications you have via the many apps you install and how many emails sync to your phone and how often you use the phone and how bright the screen is... well.. you get the idea... I call this "the dumb Noob Smartphone Standard"...

Now... lets me be VERY blunt... a win phone is NOT an android phone. Moreover, its a very OLD phone.... Dont be surprised if the Android ROMs out there for HD2 suck... Internals require permissions and code in order to access hardware. If the developer got these permissions for the HD2 code, the he/she can make a great ROM from the HD2... if not, and he/she got only half the codes, then you make have a screen and violume buttons, but maybe you wont have a camera... get the drift... Flashing ROMs are dont at YOUR own risk... hence, back up your win6.5 ROM... READ THE WEBSITE... ONLY DOWNLOAD ROMS FROM TRUSTED WEBSITES... good luck

PS... if you have no idea what I just said above... THEN DONT ROM!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment