Tuesday, February 5, 2013

How do you erase download history on android 2.2?

How do you erase download history on android 2.2? on ROEHSOFT RAM-EXPANDER  ROOT 1.82 - APKPOP



Jose


how do you erase download history from android web on froyo without delete the actual file. i have downloaded music and pictures and dont want them deleted. i just want the history of it gone
i could easily do this on 2.1 but ever since i upgraded to 2.2 i cant. i tried erasibg the history by long pressing it and clicking delete from the download history log but it deletes the file. is there any way or an app that can erase download history?



Answer
go to the in Settings >Applications > manage Applications... and clear Cache... if you want to clear the history and all data in the app but save the downloads, then hit Clear Data too.... walla... your DOWNLOAD folder still has your info but the app itself just forgot about history, data, passwords, etc.. LOL

Is swype safe to download for android 2.2 htc droid incredible?




Adam C


I want to download swype for my htc droid incredible, but i dont know if it will mess up my phone. If you have installed it without it being pre-installrd, please tell me if its safe. I would also like to know if swiftkey is good too. Thanks!


Answer
Yes swype is 100% safe to install.

How would I download Android 2.2 into my Samsung Vibrant?




Travis


Hi, I own a Samsung Vibrant from T-Mobile, which runs Android 2.1 (Eclair)

I want to install Android 2.2 (Froyo) into my phone but I don't know how. I bought the phone from T-Mobile but I live in Canada, and I'm using the phone under a Canadian carrier.

Is there anyway I can go about downloading 2.2 by myself?



Answer
You will need to wait until samsung releases the update for the phone and apply it manually as when you unlock phones they don't receive the OTA update.

Or you can root the phone a flash a custom rom on there...to find out about rooting go to xda-developers.com and poke around on there forums




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment