Tuesday, February 12, 2013

What are some good music apps for android and for iPod touch new generation with camera?

new android apps
 on Android Police - Android News, Apps, Games, Phones, Tablets
new android apps image



Vanessa


Ok I don't have a computer so I like to look for apps to download songs for free to my iPod touch and to my android. I listen to rap old school music slow jams reggeaton reggea hip hop bachata and rock. So the music app needs to have those genres. some one help me please!


Answer
music apps list:
http://download.pandaapp.com/?net=www&app=soft&controller=android&action=search

iPad touch new generation with camera,I don't known which one do you need,you can find it follow the link:
http://download.pandaapp.com/?net=www&app=soft&controller=iphone&action=search

will i have to rebuy apps if i get a new android phone?




lesshatemo


I currently have the G1, but am planning on switching to Verizon and getting another Droid phone I was just wondering if I will have to rebuy the apps that I purchased on the G1.


Answer
Your app download history should be saved under your Gmail account, so you should just have to go into the Market and re-download them on the Droid

Anyone know what android apps are updated using the new android style guide?




88c


I saw google released a style guide for android for ice cream sandwich apps anyone know where or how i can find out what apps have been updated using the new design?


Answer
I don't think there is a way. The only app I've seen that kinda does have these designs is SoundHound (kinda) and maybe TuneIn.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment