Monday, February 11, 2013

What programming language should I learn to make Android Apps?

making android apps
 on quickpic Top 10 android apps for samsung galaxy s3
making android apps image



Jonathan


Hello. I am relatively new to programming, I have a bit of knowledge about android, and alot about computers (not programming) and I was wondering if there is a programming language for making Android apps, and how long it would take to learn it. thnx :) And by apps I mean high graphics games as well.


Answer
1. Java.
2. You need 2 to 3 years of hard-work.

Does making Android apps make good money starting out?




Aaron Eric


I'm really trying to get into something, I know iPhone app developers make so much more money, but I simply don't have an Apple computer. I feel like my associate degree in computer programming isn't going to be enough and I thought about going farther into depth with C#.

Anyways outside my question, can I use my C# skills towards Android?



Answer
Agree to disagree here

We're making money in Android market. It's much easier to pass Apps and not moody & slow in approving like Apple.

We're making Niche Apps , based on HTML5 - on selected high traffic keywords. So people are already searching for this Apps. And then we monetise via Admob, Revmob, Everbadge etc

If you're interested to get involved either as affiliate or as developer to learn how we do things, contact us via: www.appsnetwork.co

What would be the best programming language to learn if I wanted to make Android apps?




Alex


I'm taking an introductory C++ class in high school and I really like it. Although I could never make a career out of it, I think it would be cool to be able to make Android apps sometime in the future.
What would be the best programming language to learn to do it? I think Android uses Java to an extent, but does it use any others?
Thanks :-)



Answer
Java and Javascript for Android.
Objective-C (C based) for iPhone.

Don't worry, though. If you get good with the basics of a language, it's mainly a matter of syntax to jump to another one. Just make sure you get good at the basics. (Functions, conditions, looping, recursion, classes, etc. . .)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment