Monday, February 11, 2013

How do I a country music station in android apps?

android music apps
 on List of controversial android apps - Android Forums
android music apps image



Becca


That question is self explanatory. But to help you guys understand what I got. I have access to radio stations through this program. But, the stations I can finf are only marked by the call letters and numbers. Is there a program that goes by genre so you can find out what you want? Pandora won't download for me.


Answer
If you want to know more about android apps Best Apps Ideas can help! It connect people with great
ideas with people who have the funds to make a Best android apps or best iphone apps idea a reality. You will also get free apps.Go Here http://www.bestappideas.com

Whats a free and easy apps for android phone to download music?




Summer Lee


Im having a hard time trying to look for a good apps to download music.. I have one but lately it fails to download. I dont know if its my android or the app itself. Anyone know of a good apps please? Really appreciate your time & help, thank you!


Answer
Google play contains lots-of apps for android phones.you can download any app from there for your phone.

Are there any free music downloading apps for the iPhone like there is for Android devices?




SummerLovi


Okay, so let's say I'm a little cheap, not interested in jailbreaking my phone, and looking for easy, free ways to download my music. I know there is stations like Lastfm and Pandora but I want to actually download the music so I can listen to it on line a flight or something.
Mp3skull won't let me download music, just listen to it.



Answer
Free music app and then enter mp3skull.com it works awesome I use it




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment